Thursday, May 3, 2018

It’s Gonna Be May

I can’t believe it is May already.  This year has really gone by super fast.  The weather is starting to be consistently nice enough for my son and I to take our daily evening bike rides.  Also, the city is offering free bike rentals all during the month of May.  It will be nice to take advantage of this to check out areas that we’ve never been to before.  On the 19th I will be volunteering a few hours at the Indigo Arts Festival, it is an event to support mental health awareness.  I think I will be at the information booth but I’m not sure yet.
So it has been almost 3 weeks since I opened up my Instagram business account and I am actually enjoying it.  Everyone has been so supportive and nice.  It seems like everyone has a different reason for being there.  I haven’t really figured out my goal yet but I know if I am consistent with it then it will lead me to other things.  Mostly I have been posting things from my shop, knitting projects, things I’ve made, pics of my cats, and subscription boxes.  I’ve also been posting daily positive motivational quotes in the morning and more deeper quotes or poetry at night.  I’m still reluctant to post more personal stuff but I think I will share a little here and there so that people get to know me better and maybe build a connection with my products.  Overall things are going well.  It hasn’t made any difference in my sales but I’m putting myself out there and learning a lot through observation and getting inspiration from other people’s pages.
That’s all the updates I have for now.  Crossing my fingers for a great month ahead👍

No comments:

Post a Comment