Monday, July 27, 2020

I Think I’m Alone Now

I hope enough time has passed to where I can write on here again without many people knowing and that all of my haters have moved on.  I need to go and delete all of my past blog links I shared on Twitter.  I’ve been doing so well lately that any slight indication of a toxic situation makes me physically ill.  I’m sure I’ve over exaggerated some situations that are probably not true but I believe that is part of my healing process.  As I go through my healing journey, I’m starting to value more good things in my life...people, places, things.  I’ve also been extremely sensitive to the energy around me.  I understand more the importance of making a good impression.  I regret all the times I lost control of my emotions.  I want to set a good example and for people feel comfortable enough to trust me.
I’ve been working on making new things for my shop.  I made a bunch of bracelets and tweaked a couple necklace designs.  It is always good to clean up and reorganize your shop every once in awhile.  It is funny to notice how much my taste has changed through the years.  Overall still the same but now I am making more items that I would actually wear instead of just putting stuff together because it looks good or the colors match.  Below is a pic of some of the bracelets I made.  I got a really nice email from one of customers today thanking me for her stuff and how much she likes them.  It totally made my night as I was so tired coming home from work today.  I took a day off last week and was slammed with emails this morning.  
I think I’m going to try and go to bed early tonight.  I know I say that every night but I’m really going to try this time.  It just helps me function better during the day.  Like right now I feel kinda down.  I haven’t checked any of my socials.  All I want to do is mind my own business, engage with good genuine people, and for toxic people to leave me alone.  I better go now because I can feel myself headed towards a ranting session.
I hope in a few months or years I will look back to see how much more I’ve grown as a person.  I’m sure I have since I last wrote 2 years ago but I am not ready to read stuff from that time frame yet.  When I am able to read it without cringing, I will know that I have healed.
I will write when I can.  No more themes or topics like before.  Just whatever comes up in my mind.  For some reason I get more random sales when I post an entry.  Maybe it boosts the traffic searches to my shop. Good night cyber world 😴🌎 







No comments:

Post a Comment