Sunday, August 2, 2020

Reminisce a Time

Every time my post about my first Etsy sale pops up on my Facebook memories I smile and get this warm fuzzy feeling.  It is a special memory for me because you always remember your first.  I can’t believe it has been 10 years.  The neat thing was that I just knew in my heart that it was the start of a grand adventure and not just some random sale.  I used to pull a tarot card every morning to see how my day was going to be and they were almost always correct.  I remember pulling the Star card that morning.  I’ve learned so much through all the ups and downs, this has definitely been a huge part of my life and growth through the years.  Even though I don’t know which direction to take lately, I still believe that this will continue to be an important part of my life.  I’m forever grateful for opportunity and adventure💖🥂💖🥂💖



No comments:

Post a Comment