Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pay day = trip to the craft store

Today is payday so I took a trip to the Hobby Lobby. They had a 50% off sale on metal parts and charms so I decided to stock up on supplies. I got a bunch of stuff but ended up paying a little over $40.00 which was way more than I wanted to spend today! I get so addicted, it is like I am in a trance when I look through stuff. Tomorrow my parents are having a yard sale. I'm gonna bring some of my bottle cap pendants that didn't turn out so well and try to sell them for a dollar. This weekend I am gonna focus on necklaces/pendants. Hope everyone has a great weekend!:)

1 comment:

  1. Good to know I'm not the only one who goes into craft supply trance mode and over spends! Good luck with your crafting this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete