Saturday, February 10, 2018

Long Time, No Write

What’s up everyone!👋  I feel like it has been forever since I last wrote even though it has only been a week. Things have been really hectic lately.  We’ve been doing some hardcore cleaning and in the next few weeks some major renovations.  One of the hardest lessons we are learning is to stop pushing people away and to accept help from others to get us back on our feet.  Maybe I can talk more about this in the future but for now it’s just too overwhelming.
This week I listed 10 new items and now have exactly 50 items listed which means I met my goal, yay.  I feel now like I’m at a good point to reduce my listings to just 2 or 3 new items per week.  It can be very time consuming to list new items especially if you are a perfectionist like me.  But I had fun going through the process.  It felt like old times just thinking of new ideas to make, taking pics, and coming up with cheesy descriptions.  Also, it looks like I am in dire need of a manicure, haha.  Maybe I should get a mannequin hand and neckline display instead of modeling them myself.  That would make things easier to angle for the camera.  But I don’t mind modeling.  Fun little fact..I actually did model for short time back in my early 20’s.  
This next week I’m going to get back into knitting.  I like to switch up my hobbies every once in awhile to satisfy my need for variety.  I really miss knitting, I think that is one of the reasons why I’ve been so on edge lately.  I also miss writing my posts of random topics.  Time to get back on it!
I keep falling asleep so I’ll end this here.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone.💅

No comments:

Post a Comment