Friday, November 24, 2017

Cleaning Up

Happy Friday🙋🏻‍♀️.  Today I spent a lot of time cleaning out and organizing my stash of beads, charms, crystals, etc. so that I can start making stuff.  I can’t believe how many things I found that I forgot I had!  I also bought some new crystals and gemstones yesterday.  
I am about a third way done with finishing a scarf.  I am getting really fast and developing a good rhythm.  It is starting to feel very therapeutic and is a great alternative to meditation if you are like me and cannot sit still for very long.  

I will be working on projects all weekend.  I go through phases of wanting to isolate myself to having a bunch of energy.  I am currently in isolation mode.  Next weekend I am going to a big yoga event that should be lots of fun.  TTYL!👩🏻‍💻

No comments:

Post a Comment