Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Try it Tuesday-Monthly Subscription Boxes

So how many subscription boxes do you all subscribe to??  Chances are most of us subscribe to at least one.  They are so ultra popular nowadays that pretty much anyone can find one that suits their interest.  The nice thing about them is that you get to try things that you wouldn’t normally purchase and sometimes end up liking it.  And plus it really does feel like Christmas every time you get a new package in your mailbox.😍 The only downside is that you will end up with things you don’t like.  But I usually just give those away as gifts or sell them on Ebay.  So a win win right?  I currently subscribe to 4 “boxes”.  The first one I ever subscribed to was Ipsy about 3 years ago.  ($10.00/month, Ipsy.com) I think it is the best value for the money.  You get 5 sample or full size beauty products and a cute makeup bag.  I must admit that I like the bags more than the makeup sometimes because I really don’t wear that much makeup.  Here is what I got this month which I received today:
I love the makeup bag!  The only product I tried so far is the Bang Beauty lipgloss.  It is okay and has a nice vanilla scent, the color is alright.  I am most interested in trying Benefit’s “They’re Real” mascara.  Benefit is one of my favorite makeup brands.

The 2nd one I subscribe to is Facetory.  You get 4 Korean sheet masks a month @ $7.90/month (they also offer a 7 set package as an upgrade).  I am a total sheet mask addict!  I discovered the joy of sheet masks from a sample I got from...you guessed it Ipsy!  Sheet masks usually give my skin a nice healthy glow and keep it moisturized.  This month Facetory celebrates their 1 year anniversary.  Here is what I got:

Can’t wait to try the Sweet Lemon Candy Mask!🍭

The last one I am sharing today is BuddhiBox.  They offer different size options.  The one I subscribe to is $14.95 a month and always include at least a roll on essential oil and a raw healing stone, other samples included may vary.  Here is this month’s box:
The stone is a yellow fire stone and supposedly gives you a boost of self confidence.  The Hippie Homesteader “Vibrant” essential oil has a nice subtle spicy citrus scent.  I also love the Co-pur peppermint rosemary lip balm.  It goes on very nice and smooth and not waxy.  I really like everything I got in this month’s box.  Oh I almost forgot, they also give you a code for a 10 minute online guided meditation every month as well.

The last box I get each month is Bulubox.  I haven’t received this month’s box yet but it is a box they carries samples of healthy natural or organic goodies.  You get about 6 to 8 items that can be anything from snacks to beauty products.  This is the least expensive box, $5.95/month.  

That’s it.  My favorite box is the BuddhiBox but the only one that I use up all products is Facetory.  What are some of your favorites??🧚‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment