Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving🦃


Hello everyone!🙋🏻‍♀️  Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  I have a lot to be thankful for this year despite the 2 recent deaths in the family.  I have a loving and supportive family, a few close friends that I trust wholeheartedly, a job that is flexible and doesn’t suck the life out of me, a renewed beginning with my business, and an overall sense of positive energy for the future.  Sometimes it is necessary to go through hard times in order to appreciate the good things in your life.  I am still in grieving mode but it has only been a week and the holiday makes it even harder.  Mostly I have been thinking about what it is going to be like for us in the future now that a huge part of our life is gone.  This is a major shift that we haven’t really prepared for.  Like for instance, we took in both her cats so now we have 5 cats living with us!  One day at a time I guess.
We usually go over to my parents for Thanksgiving but my mom is in California right now to help plan for her sister’s funeral and doesn’t want us to have Thanksgiving at her house without her around.  None of my siblings or myself are able to host at our places on such short notice so we are all on our own this year.  Luckily my sister lives just down the street from my parents so she invited my Dad to join her family for dinner.  Then later we are all going Black Friday shopping.  I don’t have a problem with stores opening on Thanksgiving.  If people don’t like it then just don’t go.  For me it is more of a fun bonding day with my family rather than getting the cheap bargains.  
Much love to you all!🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment