Monday, November 27, 2017

Some New Stuff, Finally📿

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I enjoyed my long Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  It was really nice to have the time off work to sleep in.  It gave me the energy to do A LOT of cleaning.  You know how sometimes when you are on roll and you can’t stop cleaning?  That was me all weekend!  I was able to (sorta) finish my scarf from the other day.  The problem was that I ran out of yarn so I had to extend it with a different color and it was still too short!  I was actually using scrap yarn so I wasn’t able to extend it with the exact match.  At least now I know approximately how much yarn to use. 
I FINALLY made some new stuff to add to my shop.  I have found that focusing on a theme or center point keeps me going.  This week I worked with one of my favorite stones & color turquoise.  It is also my birthstone.  Here are some of the bracelets I made.  The black beads are lava stone and can be used as an essential oil diffuser, the scent can last up to a whole day.  The red rose/yellow jade bracelet is inspired by Beauty & The Beast.  


I also made this Sagittarius necklace which is my astrological sign.♐️  I will be making one for each sign as it hits their season.  The metallic silver leather cord is adjustable.  I used a turquoise colored Swarovski crystal to represent its birthstone.


So there you have it, these will be available in my shop this week.  Hope to see you there!📿

No comments:

Post a Comment