Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey Look What I Just Made=D




Check it out you guys, I just made this recycled soda can tab bracelet just like the one Kristen Stewart from Twilight wears. It was very easy to make, I just went on youtube and watched the tutorial. The only material you need are the soda can tabs and an old cut up t-shirt. I cut up an old orange t-shirt of my son's and yanked off 7 tabs from the empty soda cans I found lying around the house. It took me less than 10 minutes to make! I want to open up another shop to JUST sell recycled items, that would be so much fun! I would call it "Trashy Treasures" lol. If you guys are interested in making one of these bracelets the youtube video is called "Bracelet in style of Kristen Stewart". Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZEgU2ZkyY

Until next time!:)

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I really love it with the orange winding into it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool bracelet! I love the fact it's made from recycled materials <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love working with recycled materials! Your soda can top bracelet is really cool, and I love that name Trashy Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I love the bracelet, I wore it all day on Sunday, the t-shirt material made it so comfy! I want to make more stuff like this, I am totally into working with recycled materials. Heck they're practically free to make and eco-friendly at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I'm your newest follower from saturday blog hop:) lovely blog. you can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    CUTE BRACELET

    ReplyDelete