Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love to Learn


I have always been the type of person that loves to learn new things, I have a very curious nature. The good part about this is that it makes me more open minded and well rounded. The downside is that I can be so indecisive and I get bored very easily. I just looked through my shop today and had to laugh at how many different types of things are in there. I wonder sometimes if I will ever find my niche. I'm sure it will come in time. But for now I will just keep on trying out new things. After seeing all the cool knitted items when I was working on my last treasury, I now have this strong desire to learn how to knit! I've always wanted to learn but never had the patience. It is so strange because all the beading that I have been doing has taught me patience in completing a project so now I think I might be ready to finally learn how to knit, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to learn how to knit also! If you ever figure it out...let me know how it goes. I am curious to see if you like it or not =)

    ReplyDelete