Sunday, August 15, 2010

My First Etsy Treasury


I finally created my first treasury on Etsy, it is a little depressing and morbid, maybe I was in Friday 13th mode. Here is the link, let me know what you guys think:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c650eb6ed3e8eefde8bbc7c/love-hurts?index=0

Working on the treasury was addicting and fun and I got a chance to look through some awesome items and shops. I will definitely create more treasuries in the future, like maybe later tonight, lol.

I haven't done much the past few days, I was having internet problems so I finally just put my internet settings back to default and it is working okay now.

I finally got my metal stamp kit in the mail! I used it yesterday and it works great except I pretty much suck at centering the letters. I'm sure I'll get better but will take A LOT of practice. I will post a pic next time.

Today I will concentrate on bracelets. I got some nice semi-precious stone beads on sale last week. I like to add metal charms to them so my challenge today is finding the right metal charm to fit the stone colors.

2 comments:

  1. I took a peek, it was great! Loved those bit gloomy items. Making treasuries IS addictive and fun, I love making them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the Weekend Blog Hop. :)

    Please follow back at http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete