Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Need to get more organized

I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed. I think I am socially maxed out this week. This is the first real week that I have been promoting my shop and I am just zig zagging all over the place. I just need to slow down and pace myself and find some sort of direction.

Everyone I know now knows about my Etsy shop after my announcement on Facebook that I sold my first item. They have all been so extremely supportive and I am grateful for the people in my life.

I am thinking of revamping some things in my shop and putting out more wearable items. I like my recycled juice caps but I think it is more a work of art than wearable jewelry. I will leave them up on Flickr to show my work but probably replace them on Etsy.

This weekend is Kohen's birthday party so I won't have much time to make stuff. I'll focus on rings and maybe do some charm necklaces. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment