Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Bigger the Better

I am still feeling kinda blah today.  I must of picked something up from being around a bunch of sick kids at the indoor gym I went to for my nefew’s 3rd birthday party.  So I think I am going to take it easy for the rest of the week because I have my work’s company Christmas party to go to this Friday.  
I bought some new yarn yesterday and some big ass knitting needles that could seriously double as vampire stakes.  I picked yarn colors that are more my style.  And more chunkier yarn because they are easier to work with and I like the look and feel of it better.


I feel like I have finally mastered both the knit & purl stitch and ready to start making things for a little while before I begin learning new patterns.  Can’t wait to start working on these.😍

No comments:

Post a Comment