Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello December❄️



Hello December!  This seems to be a big social month for most people because of all the holiday parties and get togethers.  December (16th) is also my birthday month!  Growing up I had to share my birthday with Christmas AND my brother’s birthday (19th).  And now with my husband (12th).  Also my sister’s husband birthday is the day after mine.  As a family we still celebrate December birthdays alongside Christmas.  I don’t mind it at all, the more the merrier!  
Tomorrow I am going to my first black light yoga event.  I am going by myself but I know some friends who will be there.  We get these goodies plus all of the vendor goodies before & after session.


They will also supply all the glow paint.  I couldn’t believe my luck yesterday when I came across some glow wearables at the store, still around from Halloween at 80% off.  I don’t know if I’ll need them but will bring just in case.


I will let you all know how it went.  Have a great weekend!👸🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment