Thursday, December 28, 2017

In The End It Doesn’t Even Matter

So now we are here at the end of the year and what a year it has been.  New job, reconnecting with relatives & friends, death, birth, marriage, it was all there!  But today I want to talk about a major turning point that occurred this year.  I mentioned in a previous post about 2017 being a huge transformative year for me.  I guess it has been this way for many people from what I’ve been reading.  And how the eclipse was a major influence.  I believe this to be true.  Something definitely happened to me during and after the eclipse. It’s hard to explain without sounding like a complete nut job but it was like I was in some weird trance trying to do whatever I could to break away from bad habits and bad situations.  It was VERY instinctive.  It felt like the universe was telling me that there was something bigger in store for me and that I must get my shit together!  So now a few months have passed and I can see how everything was interconnected.  How I projected my real life situation with the online drama.  Wanting to protect and even “save” those I care about from the wrong people.  At times feeling unimportant because I wasn’t taken seriously.  But somehow I finally learned to LET GO and to trust those that I love to handle things on their own.  Be there for them but let them fight their own battles and have faith that they will do the right thing.  In the process of letting go I somehow found my voice back and was able to focus more on myself again.  One major life lesson that I encounter often is putting other people’s needs and happiness before my own.  I hope to continue to focus more on my well being in the next year and I believe with all my heart that the people meant to be in my life are going through or will be going through a similar journey as me.  I will end it here tonight and post goals for 2018 after the new year.  
Here is a poem from one of my favorite poets Lang Leav.  She has this unique way of writing that can be both specific and universal.  See you all next year!👩🏻‍🏫


No comments:

Post a Comment