Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year, New Me??

Happy New Year!!  I love new beginnings and the opportunity to start over or start something different.  Yesterday I wasn’t feeling too well tho, one of those shut everyone out and isolate myself moods.  It always seems like there are million things running through my mind.  It’s just that I know where I’m headed but I’m feeling overwhelmed by how I’m supposed to get there.  I’m just ready for some positive changes.  One thing I’ve already done was cancel my individual gym membership to Crunch Fitness and instead got a YMCA membership for the whole family so that we can all get active together.  I was actually doing very well last year with my workouts until I started my new job the end of April but still kept active through October with daily walks on my lunch break.  Now it’s time to get back into it.  Then in the spring we can do more outdoor activities.  I really like this statement and it is so true.  


Another thing I would like to start doing more of this year is to fill up my social calendar a bit.  I don’t want to go overboard but I would like people to know that I still exist.  I feel like I’ve basically vanished from the face of the earth the past couple years and people have forgotten about me.  I am also thinking about getting back into selling at outdoor events this summer/fall but that’s a big maybe.  
For vacation this year we are planning a trip to Oregon to visit friends probably in the summer.  This will be my son’s first visit, he’s always super excited to visit new places.  The coast was actually the first trip J and I took together a month after we started dating.  Now it is like we will have our own tour guide.  
I’ll project recap next time.  I’ve made a handful of knitted stuff and found out some new tips and tricks as I was working along.  A lot of things are connecting and starting to make more sense.
Cheers to a great new year!🥂🍾

No comments:

Post a Comment