Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Found One💻

I bought a refurbished Dell Latitude E5420 laptop today off Ebay.  I only paid $155.00, free shipping.  I’ve never bought a used or refurbished computer before but the seller had good reviews on similar items and there is a 30 day warranty.  It has everything I need plus Windows Office which I usually have to purchase separately on a new computer.  Crossing my fingers with this one.  I usually have great luck with Dell so I’m not too worried.  I might have to hide it from my son though because he is a computer addict.  In fact, he was the one that dropped & broke my last laptop!  If he sees this one he will be all over it!  He already has his own computer, an iPad, 2 kindle fires, and my old iPhone so back off.
 I also emailed the person who created the Blogger Pro app and he said that Google suddenly discontinued certain features on all apps without warning which includes uploading pics.  The good news is that he made an update to fix this and sent it to Apple and to check back in 24 hours.🕰 

No comments:

Post a Comment