Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Lazy Daze

I’ve been feeling really lazy this week and my mind is all over the place.  Every time I overthink it causes me to shut down and find ways to distract myself from things I’m supposed to be doing.  I have to remind myself that there’s no rush and that little progress is better than no progress at all.  I haven’t made any recent sales lately but I’m getting the visits and likes.  I even got 3 new followers on my FB business page which I haven’t updated since September 2012!  I do plan on heading back over there sometime but I would like to fill up my Etsy with a decent amount of items.  It just looks more professional that way.  I feel like writing about it on here is the work in progress while sharing it over there is the finished product.  
The knitting continues to be a very effective meditation tool.  I don’t get angry as much anymore.  My impulsive behaviors have even decreased.  I think things through more, it helps me slow down.  
That’s enough rambling for today.  I’m allowed my off days just as long as I don’t quit!!👊

No comments:

Post a Comment