Monday, January 29, 2018

Recap Monday 01/29/18

Hello Everyone!🙋🏻‍♀️.  Well I got my laptop today and I love it😍 It is super fast and in excellent condition.  I am currently downloading programs on it.  My cat loves it as well.  She just plopped on top of it.  Probably for the warmth😸.


I’m going to take a break from knitting this week to focus solely on stuff for my shop.  I have these conversation heart charms that I have no idea where I got from but they are perfect for Valentine’s Day.


Here are the items I’m using for the current zodiac sign Aquarius.  Blue glitter vile as water for the water bearer, get it?  The purple birthstone here is amethyst.  I love the iridescent mermaid scale charms, they’re so pretty!
I will have these listed by the end of the week. 

Last week I thought I would give crocheting another try.  I think I finally got the hang of it but it is too soon to tell if I will like it or not.  So far I don’t like it as much as knitting.  Here is a sample of what I did.

That’s it for now, have a great week!👩🏻‍🏫



No comments:

Post a Comment