Friday, January 12, 2018

All We Have is Time

This week went by so fast it doesn’t even seem like a Friday.  I added a couple new items on Etsy yesterday and will keep adding more to build up to at least 50 items.  Right now I only have 27 items.  I’m still looking for a good laptop.  I usually have a hard time deciding because I want to make sure I am getting the best quality at a reasonable cost.  This Sunday 14th is my Dad’s 73rd birthday.  I’m knitting him a beanie.  He likes dark neutral colors so I think he will like this one.  Hopefully I get it done in time.  

I can’t help but think about how much longer I have with my parents ever since my MIL died😢.  I love them both so much, it is one of my greatest fears to lose them.  I don’t want to see them suffer or be in any kind of pain or to never see them again.  Who knows if there really is an afterlife?!  I would like to think there actually is a heaven or some kind of spiritual kingdom once we cross over.  It just seems like there has to be something more after we die because of how complicated human intelligence and emotions are.  It just doesn’t seem possible that all of that suddenly ends after we die.  Maybe a discussion in a future post.  Have a great weekend you all!🧐

No comments:

Post a Comment