Monday, January 8, 2018

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

This is my first full week back to work and my son’s first day back to school from holiday break.  In a way I am glad things are back on schedule.  Sometimes routine can be calming with its predictability.  Today I received this 18 piece wooden circular needles set that I ordered a week ago from EBay.  I am really impressed by the quality of these needles considering I only paid a little over 5 bucks for them and US seller too.  That is around the same price for just one circular needle that you buy at the store!  A steal indeed.

The nice thing about circular needles is that they are more portable than stick needles and you can use them for flat pieces as well such as scarves.  It also saves time because you don’t have to stitch seams together or go back and forth between knit/purl on the stockinette stitch.  Here is the first beanie I knitted in the round.


I’ve been making mostly hats lately but made a couple scarves.  I finished an infinity scarf last night but it was a little too wide.  I guess I have to start reading patterns.  
I am going to post more stuff on Etsy this week.  Probably some Valentines Day themed stuff since that is the next holiday.  I forgot I was going to add zodiac theme necklaces for each month, sorry Caps!  I will add one this week.  
I am also looking to buy a new laptop so that I can work more on organizing and fine tuning my Etsy and also my blog.  Right now I am doing everything on my iPhone.  My last laptop dropped on the floor, screen shattered and damaged the touchscreen.  I’m looking for one that is lightweight and lightening fast.
There are some other projects that I am planning on in the future as soon as I get my stuff in order.  So for now I will continue to create, write, build, whatever I have time for!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment